Two programmes designed to complement each other: BUILD is our commitment to delivering a quarterly programme of development activities, and MAKER is a membership with a host of benefits that make engagement easier and more accessible for theatre professionals.
BUILD is our commitment to delivering a quarterly programme of workshops, talks and networking activities. It is our invitation to performers, playwrights, directors and designers to lean in, learn and share the experience of making work as a community. The monthly BUILD programme is comprised of:
• Workshops and Talks from an incredible array of directors, writers, casting directors, producers, movement specialists – with a mix of practitioners local to Scotland and from across the UK.
• Networking and idea sparking sessions aimed at keeping your roster of potential collaborators growing in size and strength.
View and book our current programme of workshops here.
Some of our workshops have been allocated experience levels:
Beginner - No prior knowledge or experience required
Intermediate - Some knowledge of experience of the subject area beneficial
Advanced - Good familiarity with the subject area necessary
NEW IN 2019 – MEMBERSHIP APPLICATIONS ARE NOW RECEIVED YEAR-ROUND WITH NO DEADLINE.
MAKER is a professional membership open to theatre-makers of all stripes. Great new work emerges from a busy community, with plenty of chances to meet and share ideas. MAKER is geared towards giving members enhanced access, discounts and benefits to our BUILD programme, as well as a host of other activities in our broader programme of in-house productions, visiting companies, and new work platform events. Annual members can expect benefits including:
• Concession tickets to Tron Theatre Company and Visiting Company productions
• 50% discount on BUILD programme events
• Free access to rehearsal and development space
• negotiated discounts from partners on items including photography, graphic design and video showreels.
To apply, fill in the application form, complete the separate Equalities Monitoring Form, and upload your supporting documents.
The online application form can be found here:
Please also submit your equalities information via the link below:
The information you provide will stay confidential and be stored securely and available to only the Tron Theatre's administration. The information will be collated before it is reported to Creative Scotland.
For complete guidance, benefits and terms and conditions click here.
For more information e-mail email@example.com.